Monday, March 12, 2007

This… is… FOX ATOMIC!

I’m fairly positive that I annoyed everyone who came into contact with me this weekend, because after seeing 300 I felt the need to hyperbolize everything that I said and emote it in the same over-the-top fashion as all of the actors in the movie. Perhaps my favorite line of Saturday evening was, “Spartans don’t eat Jolly Ranchers!”

I was literally blown away by 300 – I have not been that impressed by a comic book-based movie since Batman Begins… or perhaps ever! The acting, the violence, the blood… it had something for everyone. If only they could have done away with those boring ‘talking parts’. Damn plot!

Alright, back to Fox Atomic Comics business. Be sure to check the 28 Days Later: The Aftermath and The Hills Have Eyes: The Beginning sites tomorrow, as we’re adding NEW pages from each book for you to enjoy! Tomorrow is a big day – be sure to check the MySpace homepage on Tuesday, and check foxatomic.com for a special sneak of the 28 Weeks Later trailer!

Later

No comments: