Wednesday, March 21, 2007

New Comics Day!

I don’t know what came over me yesterday; I re-read my posting from Tuesday, and boy was it a downer! It was the bloody rain for sure. Today’s the day, though, that would put anyone in a better mood: new comics day! Here’s what I’m looking forward to this week:

Conan #38
Criminal Macabre Two Red Eyes #4 (I LOVE this series)
52 Week #46
Batman Confidential #4
Hellblazer #230
Justice Society Of America #4
Y The Last Man #55,
Darkman Vs Army Of Darkness #4
30 Days Of Night Spreading The Disease #4
Walking Dead #36
Amazing Spider-Man #539
Cable Deadpool #38
Exiles #92
X-Factor #17
X-Men #19

Don’t forget – The Hills Have Eyes 2 opens everywhere in just two short days! Don’t miss the 28 Weeks Later trailer (which is pretty sweet, if I do say so myself).

Later

No comments: