Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday Fun Day

I must admit, this has been a bit of a busy week. I also came down with a heavy case of the aforementioned Pac-Man Fever, which has consumed all of my free moments with Halo 3 goodness. With first-day sales hitting a reported $170 MILLION dollars it would seem that I’m not alone either!

And yes, I did manage to pry myself away from the Xbox for a few hours thou (although I think I went to bed around four AM last night… not sure). I even missed picking up comics on Wednesday (but that’s a long story that has absolutely nothing to do with videogames), but what I plan on picking up this weekend can be found below.

Also, be sure to pick up the latest issue of Wizard Magazine (the one with the beautiful shot of the Dark Knight on the cover) – there is a positive review of our Nightmare Factory graphic novel in the ‘Bookshelf’ section!

ALL STAR BATMAN AND ROBIN THE BOY WONDER #7 (I get so much crap for saying this, but I LOVE All-Star Batman. If there’s ANYONE who is allowed a license to do anything he wants with the Batman character, that man is Frank Miller. Plus, I read that this book takes place in his Year One / Dark Knight Returns universe, which is really, really cool)
BATMAN #669
COUNTDOWN 31
COUNTDOWN TO ADVENTURE #2
GREEN ARROW YEAR ONE #5 (love that Jock art)
JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #13
SPIRIT #10
SUPERNATURAL ORIGINS #5
UNCLE SAM AND THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS #1
WONDER WOMAN ANNUAL #1
ASTOUNDING WOLF-MAN #3
BRIT #2
AVENGERS INITIATIVE #6
CABLE DEADPOOL #45
CAPTAIN AMERICA CHOSEN #2
CRIMINAL #9
IMMORTAL IRON FIST #9
PUNISHER MAX ANNUAL #1
SUB-MARINER #4
ULTIMATE FANTASTIC FOUR #46
ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #114 (hard to believe an ‘ultimate’ book is already over 100 issues… kinda defeats the whole ‘ultimate’ purpose, but the books are cool so who bloody cares, nah?)
X-MEN #203
ARMY OF DARKNESS FROM ASHES #2
BRODIES LAW ROAD TO REDEMPTION GN
HIGHLANDER #11

Later

No comments: