Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Welcome to Fox Atomic Comics!

Welcome to the new online home of Fox Atomic Comics! My name’s Eric (what the ‘R’ stands for is a state secret, by the by), and I will be your intrepid guide to the world of Fox Atomic Comics and beyond. At Fox Atomic Comics my job is to work with our incredibly talented teams of writers and artists to develop all of the lovely stories and pretty pictures that you see within the books around the site, so please have a look around and definitely leave lots of comments to let me know what you think!

Keep checking back every day for new content and to read my daily musings on the world of comics, videogames, and all the other geeky stuff that I love and know that you do too. If you poke around the Blender videos on foxatomic.com you may even see videos of me engaging in lightsaber duels or other nefarious activities. The fun’s just starting!

No comments: