Tuesday, February 20, 2007

We Need Comic Con(s)

In honor of the New York Comic Con this weekend (which Fox Atomic Comics is attending), I have decided to devote this week’s series of blogs to all things Comic Con. If you know me, then you know how much I LOVE comic conventions. Aside from the obvious reasons (an entire weekend of geeking out, naturally), they’re a great time to meet new artists, connect with friends old and new, and spend way too much money on items that I really do not need (animation cells, anyone?).

I’m happy too because the convention season is starting to get into full swing once again; for some reason there is a dearth of major cons in December and January. San Diego is the obvious king of the hill (and my favorite week of every year by far), but this year I’ll also be heading to the New York con, WonderCon, the Wizard shows, and others.

More info on our New York Comic Con plans tomorrow; I will be posting from NYC later this week. Let me know if you’re planning to go.

Later

PS – Starbuck, that headline is for you

No comments: