Monday, August 13, 2007

Countdown…

I’m not talking about the DC Countdown (which I am really digging, by the by) – nay, I refer to the countdown to Fox Atomic’s third graphic novel, The Nightmare Factory! It’s our first ‘original’ book, and having gotten the VERY first printed copy today I can attest that it kicks all sorts of butt. The art is beautiful, with some amazing work by Ben Templesmith, Ted McKeever, Colleen Doran, and Michael Gaydos. The Nightmare Factory releases in early September (timed to Halloween, naturally), so be sure to pick one or ten up for those horror freaks in your life. More info, reviews, and other goodness to follow!

Also, if you haven’t been reading Andy Diggle’s current run on Hellblazer I HIGHLY recommend that you correct that oversight post haste.

Later

No comments: